Listen now: Your go-to-market strategy for new, online graduate programs
Listen in to our newest higher ed podcast series with our friends at Enrollify: How to Market an Online Graduate Program. In this special, 4-part series we’ll unpack the essential strategies for designing a marketing strategy for a new, online graduate program. With each episode, we’ll examine a different year of the marketing cycle and how to grow your program enrollments.
To start the series, the group covers the key differences between marketing in-person graduate programs and online graduate programs.
Spoiler: Schools that are successful in marketing online programs tailor their strategies to the online student experience.
- Using paid social and search effectively
- Balancing paid and organic efforts for long-term sustainability
- Strategies for program launch, year one, and year two
- A high-level look at how strategy changes post-launch
- Positioning strategies to test
- Leveraging institutional brand and faculty brands
Everything you need, nothing you don’t.
Learn more about Archer Education’s approach to online growth enablement: